Blue Star Contemporary is thankful for its network of grantors, funding partners, and donors whose gifts sustain our mission to inspire, nurture, and innovate through contemporary art. Learn more about our exhibitions, programs, and donors in our Annual Reports, below.
- Capital Group and the Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- City of San Antonio Bond 2012-2017
- City of San Antonio Department of Arts and Culture
- Donors to Blue Star Contemporary through the Big Give S.A.
- H-E-B and the H-E-B Tournament of Champions Trust
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Ricos Products Co., Inc. and Liberto Management Co., Inc. and the Liberto Family
- Silver & Black Give Back
- The Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts
- The Board of Directors of the Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone, No. 11
- The Brown Foundation, Inc.
- The Greehey Family Foundation
- The John L. Santikos Charitable Foundation Fund of the San Antonio Area Foundation
- The Kronkosky Charitable Foundation
- The Lifshutz Family
- Poteet Architects
- The Texas Commission on the Arts
- Valero Energy Corporation, Valero Energy Foundation, and Valero Benefit for Children
WE ALSO SINCERELY THANK THE FOLLOWING DONORS:
- Ann Griffith Ash
- Argo Group
- C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
- Christopher C. Hill
- Dacia Napier
- Dixie Starnes Wenger Foundation
- Flohr Family Foundation
- Frost Bank
- Guillermo Nicolas
- Joan Kelleher
- King William Association
- Michael McGowan
- Penelope Speier & Sonny Collins
- Sarah Harte
- Silver Eagle Distributors
- Sue and William Balthrope
and all of the members, event participants, individual donors, and Board of Directors of Blue Star Contemporary.
2017 Annual Report
2016 Annual Report
2015 Annual Report