Support your arts community — Join as a BSC Member today
Blue Star Contemporary Members ensure our nonprofit programming continues to thrive by supporting all of our exhibitions and educational outreach, while also gaining access to spectacular benefits such as free admission, reciprocal benefits, members-only interactive events, and private access to the galleries.
Blue Star Contemporary’s Membership Program inspires an interest in contemporary art by bringing together art lovers, cultural enthusiasts, artists, collectors, and curious minds. Blue Star Contemporary counts on our members to nurture enthusiasm for high caliber visual arts and programming and to sustain our innovative programs.
We want you to be a part of this special group and we need your support!
Are you a San Antonio Creative? Check out our new complimentary Creatives Membership Program.
Blue Star Contemporary is a member of the following San Antonio Metropolitan Area Public Sector Campaigns:
- Bexar County Charitable Campaign
- City of San Antonio Charitable Campaign
- Combines School District Charitable Campaign
Look for BSC in the above brochures to be listed as: 8055 Blue Star Contemporary. Thank you for your support through the United Way!
Friends & Family
$5/monthly or $60/annually; 100% tax-deductible
Friends & Family only: Seniors, military, educators, and students may use code “1986” to receive $10 discount at checkout.
Covers 2 adults for a year
- Free admission
- Special early bird registration to BSC’s Programs
- Invitations to exclusive previews of exhibitions
- BSC Members only event invitations
- 10% discount on merchandise
- Recognition listing in the Annual Report
$500 annually; $450 tax deductible
All of the Contemporaries membership perks listed above, plus:
- Invitation to VIP reception with artists
- Limited edition artwork by MOSAIC Student Artist alum
$1,000 annually; $950 tax deductible
All of the Patrons membership perks listed above, plus:
- Private, behind-the-scenes tours of BSC’s exhibitions
- $500 of membership gift directly benefits BSC’s investment fund