Family Saturday Art Kit Pick Up
Saturday, April 10, 2021 | 10 am – 6 pm
While supplies last! Limit 4 art kits per family.
Family Saturdays at Blue Star Contemporary continue with the BSC Art Kit. Packed with self-guided activities and artist-created projects, our BSC Art Kit comes with everything you need to let your creativity and imagination take control. A self-guided scavenger hunt will take you through our galleries for a closer look at contemporary art and our at-home art projects will extend our exhibitions into the comfort of your home. Perfect for artists of all ages, but desiged especially for children ages 5 – 9, the BSC Art Kit encourages families to explore BSC’s current exhibitions through fun-filled activities that encourage reflection and creativity.
Reserve your Art Kit below for pick up on on Saturday, April 10 during BSC opening hours, 10 am – 6pm and get ready to explore our gallery with your kit in hand. Can’t make it on April 10? No problem! Family Saturdays in April will continue all month long while supplies last.
Please keep in mind:
- – Limit 4 art kits per family
- – Art Kits are available while supplies last
- – The art activities included in the kit are meant to be completed at home and not in the BSC galleries.
- – If you make a reservation and cannot pick up your Art Kit on the registered day, you will need to re-register for a following Saturday.
- – We want to see your completed artworks! Please tag BSC on FB or Instagram at @bluestarart
- – No food or drinks in the gallery – snacks may be consumed outdoors or at home.